ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR M.SC.(N), POST BASIC B.SC.(N), B.SC.(N), GNM & ANM 2016 BATCH
Orientation programme for M.Sc.(N), Post Basic B.Sc.(N), B.Sc.(N), GNM & ANM 2016 batchwas organized on 3rd October 2016 in LT 1, Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College. The Objectives of the programme were:
- Acquaint the students with the College policies and procedures.
- Help the students adjust to the new life at the college.
- Introduce the students to Senior Officials of the college.
- Familiarize the students with the facilities and amenities available in the college, which include but not limited to:-
- Academic facilities such as; Lecture Theatres, Laboratories, Libraries, Bookstore etc.
- Welfare facilities as medical, counseling, accommodation, Catering and games.
- Committees Such as Antiragging committee, Students Nurses Association etc.
The programme commenced at 10 am with the prayer song by B.Sc.(N) final year students lighting the ceremonial lamp by Dr. Vaibhav Bharti, Antiragging squad andChairman, Prof. (Ms) Kalpana Mandal Dean Faculty of Nursing, Mrs. (Capt.) Geeta Parwanda, Principal, Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College & Dr. Manoj Tripathi, Chief Proctor, SVSU and Associate Prof. Mrs. Sumita M.
A brief overview of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University and Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College was given by Dean of Nursing Prof; Ms. Kalpna Mandal. Further she motivated the students by stretching the importance of nursing profession and pointed that nursing is the noblest profession among all other profession. A video on Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College was shown by Mrs. Dipti Shukla, Asst. Professor, and alsogiven orientation regarding rules, regulation and policies of the college& also about SNA (Student Nurses Association).
Dr. Vaibhav, Principal Law College and Anti Ragging Squad Chairman and AssociateProfessor Mrs. Arul Malar has brief out regarding anti-ragging activities of University and discussed the various contact no. of the University.
Chief Proctor Dr. Manoj Tripathi has given the briefing about the disciplinary rules of the University.
Ex. Capt. Mrs. Geeta Parwanda addressed the gathering with blessing and best wishes to new comers and their parents.
The programme came to end with vote of thanks given by Asst. Prof. Mrs. Dipti Shukla.
The Orientation Programme was attended by 160 students (new comers), 20 parents and all teaching faculty of Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College.